Selasa, 26 Mei 2015

contoh autobiografhy dalam bahasa inggris

2


My name is Nera Juliani,commonly called nera,I’m sixteen year old,I was born in Garut 9 july 1998,I live  in Cigagak with my parents and my brother. I am the first child of two siblings,my mother name is Lina,my father name is Guar and my brother name is Delvin Nugraha he is the fourth grade of primary school.
I started school kindergarten R.A Nasrul iman at 5 year old, the distance is not so far from home. I really liked by the teachers because I was small and cute, even so I am known and often fierce fighting.
I continue primary school in SD SUKARATU 2 , I hated sports high jump but I am trying to be able to jump to continue to train with my friends at home, I like watching tv and like korea because of Monday - Friday always there and I like the Japanese because every Sunday I watch anime.
I continue junior high school in SMP 1 BANYURESMI , I love the korean and japanese was continued, when there is a task I go to warnet, whatever I do the task but do not forget to download the latest of the two countries both from movies to music and also I often try to play games that have been installed . I follow extracurricular marching band and frequently appeared on the show as a farewell event, commemorating independence day, etc.
I continue senior high scholl in SMK 2 GARUT,I follow extracurricular junior of  red cross because I want to be a doctor.Many people say I do not love Indonesia because almost every day I talk and talk by using Korean and Japanese.That is not true,because there is no harm learn the culture of other country.

I possessed irritability, mood volatility, and sternly, I like watching, drawing and listening to musik.makanan favorite is the spicy foods and ice cream.

2 komentar: